Friday, February 16, 2007

Just A Note

Just wanted to take a moment to thank all those for the comments and encouragement. I’m trying to get the next little chapter written but I am still adjusting to the new schedule.

I was interviewed by the St. Petersburg Times this afternoon concerning being one of the Crossing Guard Patrol and part of the Citrus County Sheriff's Office, headed up by Sheriff Jeff Dawsy.

So, since this blog was mentioned in the interview, (I can’t imagine by whom) I thought I might leave a little thank you for anyone who might visit after reading the news article.

The Post should be read in proper order beginning with November 2006, the post which may or may not have been mentioned in the paper were those pertaining to my life. Which are labeled as, “What Can Be Said” in order beginning with 001.

The regular posts will resume shortly. Thank you again.

Paul R. Dickinson

9 comments:

Even So... said...

Blessings, brother...

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the news article. Hello to Melissa!

Dan said...

I saw the article in the paper this evening. Looks great. Keep up the good work dude.

Anonymous said...

Can I have your autograph? :)
Great articles on Tuesday and then the front page of today's Chronicle printed and online! Wow! I know a bonafide celebrity. Congratulations Paul. JD & I are rejoicing with you!

Anonymous said...

You all are too much, thank you, thank you. God is AWESOME!!

Dan said...

Hey Paul,
I put up a new post!

Dan said...

Alright. I'm getting itchy for my Paulie fix. Just here to encourage you to post again. I am enjoying them and am ready for the next chapter.
Love you
Dan

Anonymous said...

I hear ya'Dan, I'm getting ready to add another post. In fact I have a couple in mind already. Look for it soon.

Even So... said...

He is risen indeed!